Charity Presentation TipsPower of 100 Southwest ♥ Women Who Care
Please be prepared to discuss your charity informally for about five minutes.
Below is a helpful list of things that you may want to include in your presentation.
- What is the name of the organization?
- Where is the organization located?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What purpose does the organization serve? (who, what do they do, how do they do it)
- How would the organization benefit from receiving the donation?
- How will the funds be used?
- What percentage of their budget is used for administrative costs?
- Where do they get their current funding?
- What is their annual budget?
- If chosen, to whom would the group make a check payable to?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens could change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.Margaret Mead
Please join us on January 18th, 2017 6:00 – 8:00 PM at Hilton Garden Inn – Eden Prairie