How It WorksPower of 100 Southwest ♥ Women Who Care
Power of 100 Southwest ♥ Women Who Care is an idea borrowed from other similar organizations that have sprung up across the nation. Members are eligible to nominate Charitable Organizations that benefit the Twin Cities area. At each quarterly meeting, three charities are randomly selected, and the nominating member makes a 5-minute presentation. One charity is chosen by member vote and each member donates $100 to the selected charity.
Membership Obligations and Rights
- Meetings are two hours or less and will be held four times a year.
- If you are unable to commit to $400 per year, you can find a friend and join as a team. Teams of 2-4 women may share a commitment together. Each team has only one vote per meeting.
- Each member, or member team, commits to donating $100 per meeting ($400 annually).
- Active members/teams are eligible to nominate a charity. To be considered for selection, the nominations must be submitted 15 days prior to the meeting.
- At each meeting, members vote to select a charity. Only members who are current in their contributions are eligible to vote.
- Members bring a blank check that is written out directly to the selected charity. If a member is unable to attend a meeting they may give their signed, blank check to another member to deliver on their behalf.
- Members not attending the meeting are notified via email and should mail their check within 3 days of the meeting to:
Power 100 Southwest
7912 Mitchell Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.
Please join us on
October 17th, 2019 6:00 – 8:00 PM
at Hilton Garden Inn – Eden Prairie